Monday, March 24, 2008

multo

really?!!! hahahahaha
sorry for the laughters then
and frustrations for others here
it is my expressions of living here in abroad
and it could be my joy too
as what my title said
it made me laugh.
while the philippines is suffering from the rains
of money of china instead of bullets
in ways of conquering countries like us:)

akala ko pa naman aktibista ka rin (baka naman... kuya orly ha)

galoc is operating as posted here by the news
kalayaan is being sold already to china in billions of pesos
with kickbacks and moderate greeds
'di pa operational pero billions na ang natanggap
galing sa zte srt nrt etc. (130 million DOLLARS! zte pa lang yun)
check the -the correspondents-...
'wag imbestigador bayaran yata yun
the congress stopped the law
stating kalayaan is palawan or philippines
cause if they continue we will not have anything from china
like projects mentioned above
utang na naman
at sino ang mag babayad
ang mga anak natin!!!

sorry i was sending it to my blog
unfortunately it came here too
maybe i should have send it to congress o senate o cbcp
and unfortunately someone understands what i had posted

i'm doing this for my children
and for my country
this is my intangible ways of restoring life and joys
and i owe this in my working here in middle east
cause i learned a lot
i saw many ghosts
i see many zombies in our country
or town
i discovered many things that peoples ignored
which is their very life
that is being ruined and destroyed
like a cancer.

can you imagine
pinas as the most corrupt in asia



death where is thy victory
death where is thy sting


happiest easter
to all!








sorry for the sarcasm
maybe it's just an echoooo0000000000!






or multo!

No comments: